[logback-user] Logback fallback behaviour in case auto config fails ...

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Oct 25 12:47:39 CEST 2011

Hi David,

Your description of logback configuration procedure is pretty
accurate. BasicConfigurator is invoked only if no configuration file
could be found. In other words, the user presumably does not care to
customize logging and we automatically provide a reasonable
configuration. In the case the user provides a configuration file but
one which is ill-formed, the previous logic no longer applies.

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki