[logback-user] Building logback when tests fail

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 25 14:34:21 CEST 2011

Thanks for a prompt reply.

I am building directly from a clone of git master.  Is there a specific tag
I should use to choose a suitable commit?

Maven reports:

Tests in error:

autoConfigFromSystemProperties(ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitialize
rTest)
  autoStatusListener(ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializerTest)

autoOnConsoleStatusListener(ch.qos.logback.classic.util.ContextInitializerTe
st)

testGetExistingContext(ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.ContextJNDISelectorTe
st)
  testCreateContext(ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.ContextJNDISelectorTest)
  defaultContext(ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.ContextJNDISelectorTest)
  testDetach(ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.ContextDetachingSCLTest)

testDetachWithMissingContext(ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.ContextDetachin
gSCLTest)
  scan1(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)
  randomTest(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)

scanWithFileInclusion(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)

scanWithResourceInclusion(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTe
st)

includeScanViaInputStreamSuppliedConfigFile(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.Rec
onfigureOnChangeTest)
  gscan1(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)
  scan_lbclassic154(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)
  directPerfTest(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)
  indirectPerfTest(ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.ReconfigureOnChangeTest)

You may have forgotten to check in some files?  Have your CI-engine reported
anything?

If you use IDEA and it works well, I'll have a go tomorrow.  We happen to
have a license for IntelliJ IDEA 9.

/Thorbjørn