[logback-user] Logging of the Request input with teefilter before it is treated

Olivier Faucheux Olivier.Faucheux at forcont.de
Tue Sep 6 09:02:14 CEST 2011

Hello *,

Does somebody know if Logback and the Teefilter can log an incoming tomcat request before it is handled?

I have following problem: a request comes, and it seems the system does not respond (surely a bug in my handling of the request).
However, I cannot find any trace of the request, as teefilter only logs it when the response is send; and im my case it is never send...

Thanks for your help

Olivier Faucheux
forcont business technologies gmbh