[logback-user] Peaceful Coexistence with log4j

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Tue Sep 13 23:00:49 CEST 2011

Hi Neil,
Yes, they can co-exist in the same build. You can even redirect log4j
calls to SLF4J with the help of log4j-over-slf4j. See [1]

HTH,

[1] http://slf4j.org/docs.html

--
QOS.ch, main sponsor of cal10n, logback and slf4j open source projects,
is looking to hire talented software developers. For further details,