[logback-user] rolling in logback-android

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Thu Sep 22 00:47:07 CEST 2011

Hi Peter,

After studying logback-android code, in particular the PropertySetter
class, it looks like Anthony has written his own Introspector class
instead of using java.beans.Instrospector. I am guessing that properties
are not being detected correctly by Anthony's Instrospector.

I suggest you report this problem to Anthony. As a temporary measure,
writing <RollingPolicy> instead of <rollingPolicy> should/may solve the
problem.

HTH,

http://twitter.com/ceki