[logback-user] Logback Eclipse Plug-in - helping hands needed?

Marcel Bruch marcel.bruch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 08:38:00 CEST 2011

Hi logback-users,

I'd like to know what plans exist for the Eclipse console plug-in within the next 6 months.
Is anyone working on this view or has plans to do so in the next months?

If not, I'd like to offer a helping hand on this.
We offer an Eclipse hands-on as part of which students develop Eclipse plug-ins for various domains. An Eclipse plug-in for displaying log events inside Eclipse would be a well-scoped topic.

So list-members, please let me know what your thoughts are (and maybe what features you'd like to see).

Thanks,
Marcel
--
Eclipse Code Recommenders: