[logback-user] attach additional rules to logback before it starts its configuration

BAKHTI Mohammed onlymed at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 23 15:04:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

Is there a way to add rules to interpret the data in logback.xml before logback starts its 1st initialisation,

I want to add some specific parameters to logback.xml which i will use in my application specific logger

Or  is there a way to launch logback configuration on demand (not starts at the application starts)

i can use JoranConfigurator but this means 2 times configuration

Thanks