[logback-user] about logback configuration file

Berker Batur berkerbatur at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 23:37:28 CEST 2011

Hi,

I want to save the current configuration of loggers in my application
to the configuration file. Is there anyway or any command to do that ?

What I want to do is that:

- start the logback with a user defined configuration file

- change level of some loggers, from the code, with setLevel method

- maybe append a socket appender, again in the code

- then, before exiting from the application tell logback to dump all
configuration changes to the configuration file.

If logback could immediately reflect the changes to the configuration
file when a change occurs also works for me.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Berker Batur