[logback-user] SiftingAppender not working

Y M ym119162 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 11 17:41:34 CEST 2012

Hi,
Just discovered my mistake... my 'log_dir' was missing scope definition, the breaking change from 1.0.I really don't know how it went unnoticed while using 1.0, maybe I upgraded to 1.0 without proper testing.
As a note, maybe adding some warning info during logback startup could be useful on such situations, when a variable is missing. I had similar issues a couple times, because of typos or some missing startup argument, and I usually realized my mistake by stumbling on the "_is_undefined" folder (like now).
Thanks for your time, ceki.
Kind regards.