[logback-user] Setting MDCFilter values at runtime

Dan Cripe dan.cripe at atginfo.com
Fri Apr 13 02:17:40 CEST 2012

Unfortunately that won't fly either. Config file is embedded in the package
and the system is tightly locked down. We need to be able to change it via
some remote mechanism - HTTP, JMX etc.

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 12, 2012, at 17:37, Ralph Goers <rgoers at apache.org> wrote:

You need to use Logback's ability to reconfigure itself to change the value
at runtime.  Just set scan="true" and change the file.

Ralph