[logback-user] ContextDetachingSCL, because it does not implement any of the required ServletContextListener …. ?

R. van Twisk qos at rvt.dds.nl
Fri Apr 13 19:45:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

I am trying to deploy a application on a glassfish cluster and I am receiving this warning:

[#|2012-04-13T13:35:34.223-0400|SEVERE|glassfish3.1.2|javax.enterprise.system.tools.admin.org.glassfish.deployment.admin|_ThreadID=25;_ThreadName=Thread-2;|Exception while invoking class com.sun.enterprise.web.WebApplication start method
java.lang.Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException: ContainerBase.addChild: start: org.apache.catalina.LifecycleException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: PW
C1430: Unable to add listener of type: ch.qos.logback.classic.selector.servlet.ContextDetachingSCL, because it does not implement any of the required ServletContextListener, ServletContextAttributeLi
stener, ServletRequestListener, ServletRequestAttributeListener, HttpSessionListener, or HttpSessionAttributeListener interfaces

I am at a loss why I get this warning because ContextDetachingSCL implements ServletContextListener. So That can't be the issues.

What else should I lookout for?

Ries