[logback-user] Logback + Perf4j groovy configuration

Arsene Lee arsene.lee at ruckuswireless.com
Tue Apr 17 09:52:09 CEST 2012

Hi,

I'm using Logback with groovy configuration. I want to use Perf4j with Logback but I'm having problem with the groovy configuration.

I want to add an AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender. The XML confugration looks like this.

<appender name="CoalescingStatistics" class="org.perf4j.logback.AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender">
        <param name="TimeSlice" value="60000"/>
        <appender-ref ref="graphExecutionTimes"/>
        <appender-ref ref="graphExecutionTPS"/>
        <!-- We add the JMX Appender reference onto the CoalescingStatistics -->
        <appender-ref ref="perf4jJmxAppender"/>
    </appender>

I don't know how to translate it into groovy's configuration. Especially the the appender-ref ref part. I tried the logback.xml to logback.groovy translator to translate but it generates which I don't think it is correct.
appender("CoalescingStatistics", AsyncCoalescingStatisticsAppender) {
  param =
  appender-ref =
  appender-ref =
  appender-ref =