[logback-user] Release of logback-beagle 1.0.0

Daniel Serodio (lists) daniel.lists at mandic.com.br
Thu Aug 2 19:04:16 CEST 2012

ceki wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am happy to announce the first release of logback-beagle, an eclipse
> plug-in for viewing logs.
Great idea, and I'd like to suggest two enhancements:

1) The ability to choose the view's font. Ideally, the default should be
"Console Font" (ie, the same font as the Console view). The current
default is too small for my taste and I couldn't find how to increase it.

2) The ability to set regexp-based color highlighting, similar to
logviewer plugin[1]

Regards,
Daniel Serodio

[1] http://code.google.com/a/eclipselabs.org/p/logviewer/