[logback-user] Logging encoded google protocol buffers with logback rolling file appender

DaveJohnston dave.johnston at me.com
Fri Aug 24 12:30:25 CEST 2012

Thanks Chris,

That looks like it might work what additional overhead does Anodyzed Onyx
add to the log call?  My system is processing quite a high volume of
traffic, so I wan't to avoid any performance costs.

In my case I don't need to mix readable text with the binary data - my
output file should just be purely binary, so maybe there is a simpler
solution ?