[logback-user] What support is needed to run with logback.groovy configuration?

Steve Cohen scohen at javactivity.org
Sat Aug 25 01:08:48 CEST 2012

Thanks, Robert, now we are getting somewhere.

Indeed, my logback.groovy contains the line
	def logdir = ${files.root}/logdir

This came from a translation of my logback.xml by ceki's handy converter
webpage.  Logback.xml had
	<property name="logdir" value = "${files.root}/logdir" />

where files.root is the name of a System property.

So the question is, is there a way to express a system property name in
groovy and what is it?

Steve