[logback-user] Problem with Logging in Linux

Oliver Zemann oliver.zemann at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 09:12:47 CEST 2012

I added the directory of the project to the libraries (in Netbeans)
and it was working as expected. Now i need to find a way how i can
configure this (extending classpath that the logback.xml is found) in
the productive system.
Thanks!

2012/8/27 Wu, Jun 2 <Jun2.Wu at cibc.com>:
> Let's say you logback.xml is in the lib folder and lib folder full path
> suppose as "/opt/TestApp/lib"
>
> Your classpath should include /opt/testApp/lib

>>> import ch.qos.logback.core.util.StatusPrinter;
>>> import org.slf4j.Logger;