[logback-user] Release of logback-beagle 1.1.0

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Aug 28 17:36:07 CEST 2012

On 28.08.2012 17:14, Smith, Larry (ECS - Enterprise Cloud Service) wrote:

 > Ceki,

 > It appears that logback-beagle is not outputting log items at the
 > TRACE level, and the log accumulates (even after clearing) between
 > successive runs of an application.

Clearing should clear all buffers, which is not currently the case. I'll
file a bug report for this issue. More below.

[snip]

 > My logback.xml file is just the beagle entry:
 >
 > <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 > <configuration debug="true">  <!-- sends logs to logback-beagle -->
 > 	<consolePlugin />
 > </configuration>

By default, the root logger is assigned DEBUG. Thus, messages of level
trace are not being sent to logback-beagle.

You need to change your config to:

<configuration debug="true">
   <consolePlugin />
   <root level="TRACE"/>