[logback-user] can not populate the beagle view

Junior junior.lekane.nimpa at rwth-aachen.de
Tue Dec 11 15:22:02 CET 2012

Hello all,

i am quite new to logging. I find beagle cool and i want to use it. I have done
what i found on the home page (i.e adding the tag <consolePlugin/>). But i can
not populate the beagle view. I tried the following :
<appender name="SOCKET" class="ch.qos.logback.classic.net.SocketAppender">
 <port>4321</port>
 <remoteHost>localHost</remoteHost>
 <reconnectionDelay>10000</reconnectionDelay>
 <includeCallerData>true</includeCallerData>
</appender>
<root level="DEBUG">
  <appender-ref ref="SOCKET"/>
</root>
This also don't work. Can someone give me an hint
Thanks so much
Junior