[logback-user] Log Message regardless of Log Level

Daniel Ferber dffforum at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 01:12:36 CET 2012

Hi Shane,

In a similar situation, I used another approach. First I considered using
markers on each initialization log message. Then I used a logger dedicated
exclusively for initialization. This dedicated logger was configured to log
everything, regardless of other loggers.

Both solutions, markers or dedicated logger, require you to handle the
initialization messages differently and to provide proper configuration for
them. IMHO, the approach of a dedicated logger is much simpler to
understand and to configure.

Best regards,
Daniel Felix Ferber