[logback-user] Project Can't Find logback.xml file

Adam Gordon adam.n.gordon at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:13:46 CET 2012

The XML file needs to be in your class path.  The first thing I would check is to see if you can load the file as a resource with ClassLoader.getResourceAsStream(String) or similar.  If this is able to load the file, then it's on your class path and I'm not sure what the problem is but it's something to eliminate as an issue first.

In my maven project, I have it in src/main/resources and everything is happy.