[logback-user] SMTPAppender+Evaluator+Discriminator. ¿what buffer is send?

Pepe Caballero jose.caballero at tecnova.es
Sat Jan 21 14:05:38 CET 2012

I am trying to send specifing error generated for some hours of day. So I
decided to extends some class

1. First i implements Evaluator do decide when to send de email. It works
correctly.
2. Second, i implement Discriminator interface to generate 2 buffers, One
for the messaged generated on the hours that must not sended and another one
for the messaged that must be sended by email.

My problems is how SMTPAppender decide what buffer must be sended. Always
looks to be sended the first called.

¿any idea?

Thanks too much