[logback-user] more INFO logs messages from StatusListeners after update

fed fury123 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 23:58:41 CEST 2012

Hi,

i was using logback 1.0.3 then now i updated it to 1.0.6, on my groovy
configuration file i have statusListener(OnConsoleStatusListener).
Now with the same configuration i get a lot of INFO messages about
logback status at the start of my application for example:

23:49:48,015 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.gaffer.ConfigurationDelegate at 2b323e - Added
status listener of type
[ch.qos.logback.core.status.OnConsoleStatusListener]
23:49:48,062 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.gaffer.ConfigurationDelegate at 2b323e - About to
instantiate appender of type
[ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.RollingFileAppender]
23:49:48,062 |-INFO in
ch.qos.logback.classic.gaffer.ConfigurationDelegate at 2b323e - Naming
appender as [TRACE_FILE]
23:49:48,218 |-INFO in c.q.l.core.rolling.TimeBasedRollingPolicy - No
compression will be used
... more

they are not a problem, i see them only at start, but i am wondering
why i see them now after the update and not before when i was using
1.0.3, what is changed?

If it is possible i would like to see only error/warn messages from
logback status

Thanks

Regards.