[logback-user] Problems with jaino evaluator

Tony Trinh tony19 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 23:10:49 CEST 2012

On Fri, Jun 22, 2012 at 4:58 PM, George, Kenneth V [NTK] <
Kenneth.V.George at sprint.com> wrote:

>  Ok, so I made the change and I do not get the error now.  However, I
> still am getting text in the alarm.txt file that should not be there.  I
> changed the evaluation for level > INFO to be level == ERROR.  I am still
> getting info and debug messages in the alarm file.  Also, SEND_ALARM has
> not been set in the code, yet I am getting log messages.

I can't reproduce your symptoms (my alarms.log contains only messages that
pass the filter). Are you sure you're not looking at a stale log?

What library versions are you working with? My library versions:

   - logback-core-1.0.6.jar
   - logback-classic-1.0.6.jar
   - slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar