[logback-user] use logback in OSGi (Felix and karaf)

Rice Yeh riceyeh at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 09:21:14 CET 2012

Hi,
  My programs are running in Apache Felix with karaf as console. I have
changed karaf.sh to provide -Dlogback.configurationFile. In the
configuration file, I have a file appender and console. When running, this
file appender is created. However, no log recorder is generated either to
the file or console. When using in OSGi, what more configuration I need to
do? The 3 jars I am using are slf4j-api-1.6.4.jar, logback-core-1.0.0.jar,
and logback-classic-1.0.0.jar.

Rice