[logback-user] Configuring custom logback logger and appender in Spring beans

Goyal nisha.goyal at joshlabs.in
Thu Mar 22 10:25:43 CET 2012

Hey,

I am a newbie to logback.Please excuse me if my question is silly. I have a
project which uses slf4j and log4j for some kind of logging. Now I want to
have logback configured for some logging to files keeping along with the
previous log4j and slf4j mechanisms.

I am trying to configure spring beans for logback appender and logback
logger in application context and then the logger beans are autowired with
other beans (as property) which are already configured..

I am having problem in creating bean which will have resulting class
ch.qos.logback.classic.Logger. Anybody having suggestions on how this can be
done? Thanks in advance :-)