[logback-user] Inverse log4j-over-slf4j?

Mike Boyers mboyers at yahoo.com
Fri May 4 22:34:17 CEST 2012

We have a project that uses slf4j/logback for its logging.  We have dependencies we're pulling in that are using log4j, so for that, we're using the log4j-over-slf4j bridge.  We have a single logback.xml configuration that controls it all, and everything is fine.

But we publish artifacts, and other projects have our artifacts as their dependencies, and they are using log4j strictly.  Let's assume they know nothing about logback and have no desire to switch.

What technique to people typically follow in this case?  Is there an inverse log4j-over-slf4j bridge?

Thanks,
Mike