[logback-user] Setting log LEVEL on a per <appender-ref/> basis

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Sun May 6 12:53:19 CEST 2012

Hi Shane,
You could not have possibly be aware of RoutingAppender because it does
not exist yet. For the moment, it's just an idea for solving the problem
you described in your message. Browsing through logback documentation
and source code should give you ideas about writing a RoutingAppender.
Of course, once you get started you can ask for feedback here.

Cheers,
http://twitter.com/#!/ceki