[logback-user] RCP

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Thu May 24 14:42:51 CEST 2012

Anyway, even without the stack trace, we can assume that your custom
appender will be instantiated by calling the
instantiateByClassName(String, Class, Context) method in OptionHelper
(line 36). This method assumes that you want to use the class loader
which loaded the current logback context to be used. (This is usually
the same class loader that loaded all other logback classes as well.)
Thus, you have to make sure that the said class loader can load
foo.RCPAppender. Can you do that?

http://twitter.com/#!/ceki