[logback-user] RCP

David Virdefors david.virdefors at purplescout.se
Fri May 25 00:30:05 CEST 2012

Hi,

First of, thanks for your example code Tony.

I did however solve the problem in a slightly different way, and was able to have my appender code fully sepparated from the logback name space (packages).
I was thinking I would write down the steps a bit more detailed in order the help others. I hope I can do this by tomorrow. I also thought I would post the source code of my appender  class.

BR David