[logback-user] Newbie--Exceptions to log file

Greg.Zoller at aviall.com Greg.Zoller at aviall.com
Wed May 30 18:19:47 CEST 2012

Hello,

Is there a way to configure logback to rouge Java exceptions to the log
file?  I've got all my other messages going to my desired file
successfully but exceptions still go to the console.

Thanks!
Greg

"If I had asked my customers what they wanted, they would have said 'A
faster horse'" -- Henry Ford

_

This e-mail message, including attachments, may contain confidential,
proprietary, or export controlled information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, distribution, or other use is prohibited,
unless expressly authorized.
If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender, and delete
all copies of the original message from your systems.