[logback-user] Config file failures unexplained in list or JIRA

RobOaks roboaks at comcast.net
Thu Nov 29 13:43:32 CET 2012

Thanks so much for your detailed response Tony. Fortunately, I think it was
indeed mostly me :-).

I am using Logback in the context of Talend, an ETL platform that is built
on Eclipse. Perhaps there were some Talend references to older Logback JARs
or something because once I fiddled around with classpath relates settings,
the config file parsing errors went away. The one thing that still doesn't
work is ANSI highlighting in the Talend (Eclipse) studio. However, I think
this is explained by
http://old.nabble.com/-JIRA--%28LOGBACK-762%29-Jansi-fails-on-x64-Windows-7-tt34575003.html#a34582172.