[logback-user] Best Practice to Setup Multiple Log Files for Multiple Classes

Dan Franks dan.franks at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 01:10:29 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I think my question has been answered before, but I will be damned if
I can find it.  Basically I have three classes (orangeClass,
purpleClass, greenClass) that I want to log to their respective files
(orangeFile, purpleFile, and greenFile).

I would need to have a default log file that catches everything not
coming from those classes as well.  The last requirement is that I can
change each one to debug/warn/info independently of each other.

Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance,
Dan