[logback-user] logback printing log entries out of order

David Tkaczyk djt69b at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:08:48 CEST 2012

Has anyone ever seen this behavior before:

2012-10-11 16:48:04.418 ALWAYS [Thread-1]
camiant.services.qp.AbstractQPInfoImpl$EventListenerWorker.run:247 -
AbstractQPInfoImpl.EventListenerWorker shutdown complete.

2012-10-11 16:48:04.415 ALWAYS [Thread-4]
camiant.backout.utils.FileProgressIndicator.run:91 - Interrupted!!!

.418 is showing up before .415

Please see my filter below for ALWAYS if that even remotely has anything to
do with this.

  <turboFilter class="ch.qos.logback.classic.turbo.MarkerFilter">

    <Name>AlwaysTurboFilter</Name>

    <Marker>ALWAYS</Marker>

    <OnMatch>ACCEPT</OnMatch>

  </turboFilter>

It happens to both STDOUT and my log file in the same order.

Subsequent runs haven't show this and it is happening during shutdown so I
am not really that concerned about it, but I figured I would report and see
if there's an explanation for it.

Here is my jar information..

slf4j-api-1.6.6.jar

logback-classic-1.0.6.jar