[logback-user] alternate configuration files on the classpath

Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen thunderaxiom at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:43:32 CET 2012

I have not used this system property.

If your application does not include the installer code, but the installer
includes the application code, then you can enclose "logback.xml" with the
main application and "logback-test.xml" in the installer.

Then "logback-test.xml" will be used if present, otherwise "logback.xml".

Perhaps this is useful?