[logback-user] java.lang.ClassCircularityError: java/util/logging/LogRecord

Sergey Parhomenko sparhomenko at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 02:37:47 CEST 2012

Hi Ceki,

I've attached the test project to LOGBACK-740. Sorry for taking time,
cutting our codebase to include only the artifacts you need to reproduce
the issue took more time than expected.
Somewhere on the way of cutting the code, the message changed from
*java.lang.ClassCircularityError:
java/util/logging/LogRecord* to *java.lang.ClassCircularityError:
org/slf4j/helpers/NOPLogger*. I hope that's still the same error.

--
Best regards,
Sergey Parhomenko