[logback-user] Modifying a logging events' level

K.O.Gadellaa at rn.rabobank.nl K.O.Gadellaa at rn.rabobank.nl
Mon Sep 10 08:37:28 CEST 2012

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the tip.
However, I should have been more clear. I really *do* want to change the logging level.

Deployment&maintenance is done by third party, hence they decide what should be visible at each level (wish that wasn't the case, but...)
Also, it means removing the appender for some cases, e.g.if I want to 'upgrade' an error to WARN & add a specific 'WARN' appender, it works. However, when I only want to see ERROR I also have to remove the appender. Now I know that, but as said, maintenance is not done by me...

Regards,

Koos