[logback-user] State-full filters

Nanda, Vishnu Vishnu_Nanda at intuit.com
Tue Sep 18 17:22:52 CEST 2012

Hi

Is there any support to implement a state-full filters, for example

Lets say my code logs a request to a API  with a "appId" and server response for the request includes the "appId" sent as part of the request, I need to implement a Filter
which would take "appId" as a parameter and enable logging all request/response combination for the specific "appId".

One way to implement this is to maintain a thread-safe data-structure and use it to track and compare request appId and the response appId and then log the response
for the specific appId.

Is there any out of box support for these type of filters ?

Regards
Vishnu