[logback-user] Changing leg level does not take effect.

Kristian Lind klpcrap at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 00:31:56 CEST 2013

Even though I start up the server, JBoss AS 7, and the log is set to
debug.. and I have this in the file..

log.info("createOrder, consumerId = {}", new Object[] { consumerId });
log.debug("{}", new Object[] { orderXml });

only the info is in the console, but nothing is in the log file.. ??

In another class I have a log .. here I can turn on / off the debug.. works
fine.