[logback-user] JBoss logback scan=true not reloading the changes automatically

KNair myexperimentsjava at gmail.com
Fri Apr 12 09:08:19 CEST 2013

Thanks for the quick response.

I understood the situation, my application is heavily threaded and logs
various events almost every second. The scan period is set as 30 seconds. Is
there a way to find the value of N which is calculated by logback? Or even
force it to reload? If an upgrade of logback helps me in this, i can upgrade
it, but as we are using JBoss 5.1, which will be the best logback and sl4j
combination?

Thanks
K Nair