[logback-user] How to programmatically find an appender for a logger?

ceki ceki at qos.ch
Tue Apr 23 12:40:45 CEST 2013

Hi Johannes,

I think the fact that you cannot fetch all the appenders
registered/active in system is a shortcoming in the API. You are also
correct to point out that one cannot easily obtain the parent of a
logger. Please create a jira issue requesting these operations be added.

TIA,

On 23.04.2013 12:32, Konstantinidis, Johannes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> anybody with an idea?
>
> I apologize for my impatience. J
>
> Btw: Is there a way to access an appender directly, without a logger?
>
> Regards,
>
> Johannes

65% of statistics are made up on the spot