[logback-user] [Sifting Appender ] Programmatically

M. MychaL mychal.13 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:29:10 CET 2013

Hello,

i have created a new configuration with some logger but without appender.
I would like to create appender programmatically, to add them to their
logger.
And finally use MDC context to set which appender will log the messages...

For moment, i  have create FileAppender, Pattern & Encoder, Filter,
Discriminator.
I would like to link the FileAppender to SifitingAppender.

How to do that ? there is no setparent or set*appender methods....

Any idea ?
Thanks.