[logback-user] Debug the groovy configuration file

Dan Stine sw at stinemail.com
Sun Jul 7 01:27:35 CEST 2013

Automatic imports are marked as "Since 1.0.10" and you are using 0.9.24.

On Jul 1, 2013, at 7:02 AM, "Ewgenij Sokolovski" <ewgenijkkg at gmx.de> wrote:

Hello. Actually, there is not lot of information at all. I 'm running a Knopflerfish OSGI framework version 1.5
I installed the correspondent logback .jars

com.springsource.ch.qos.logback.classic-0.9.24.jar
com.springsource.ch.qos.logback.core-0.9.24.jar  and
com.springsource.slf4j.api-1.6.1.jar

and lead my logging output to logback. Beside of this, I started groovy runtime bundle in OSGI groovy-all-2.1.5.jar

Now, I found out what the reason was. I had to include the imports

import ch.qos.logback.core.*;
import ch.qos.logback.core.encoder.*;
import ch.qos.logback.core.read.*;
import ch.qos.logback.core.rolling.*;
import ch.qos.logback.core.status.*;
import ch.qos.logback.classic.net.*;
import ch.qos.logback.classic.encoder.PatternLayoutEncoder;

import ch.qos.logback.classic.Level

to my code. After that everything worked. It's strange because in the manual I read that these imports are made automatically http://logback.qos.ch/manual/groovy.html Section "Automatic imports"

I think the OSGI integration does not work properly, does it?