[logback-user] (no subject)

KwonNam Son kwon37xi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 02:51:11 CEST 2013

The reason I need to modify MDC properties is that there are a lot
of*framework/library generated threads
*. Also they are dynamically start and stop.
Those threads are *not accessible* to me.
When I use log4j/RewriteAppender, I can put properties without care about
threads' accessibility like the following.

<appender name="stdoutaddprops"
class="org.apache.log4j.rewrite.RewriteAppender">
  <appender-ref ref="stdout" />
    <rewritePolicy class="org.apache.log4j.rewrite.PropertyRewritePolicy">
      <param name="properties"
value="p1=Hello,p2=World,x1=3.1415,username=${user.name}"/> <!-- here,
add some MDC properties -->
    </rewritePolicy></appender>

Is this possible to call MDC.put() for *inaccessible threads*?

* 까먹지말자! http://kwon37xi.egloos.com