[logback-user] Double logging in console

Robert Kuhar robertkuhar at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 21:19:57 CEST 2013

I don't know if its the source of your duplication, but you don't need to
be specifying the STDOUT appender in the logger name="dk.eazyit.eazyregnskab".
 My configs typically have root level="INFO" but to get a specific logger
to put its DEBUG messages there i just specify the logger I want to, what
is it, elevate it level

<logger name="htc.cs.service.device.webapp.TracerIDFilter" level="debug" />

<root level="info">
  <appender-ref ref="STDOUT" />
  <appender-ref ref="DAILY_ROLLING" />
  <appender-ref ref="SYSLOG" />
</root>

This makes all loggers log at INFO to my 3 x appenders, but the
TracerIDFilter thing logs to those appenders at DEBUG