[logback-user] Logback not rolling

Robert Kuhar robertkuhar at gmail.com
Wed Jun 5 19:35:01 CEST 2013

Every time this has happened to me the root cause has been a permissions
problem.  Do you have a means to tailing standard out/err to see if the
tell tale "permissions" problem is showing up there?

Also, if your app isn't running when the trigger is me, it is my
understanding and observation that the logs won't roll.