[logback-user] Help needed

Jagmohan Singh jagmohan.singh.1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 07:55:25 CEST 2013

Dear Logback Users

I am going to use logback in one of my android projects. I have configured
everything and it is working perfectly fine.

I have used
logback-android-1.0.10-2.jar
slf4j-api-1.7.5.jar

Is it one of the stable versions that I am using? If not, is it possible
for you to suggest the stable version?

I am planning to have my application on Google Play by next week, is it ok
to use logback or there isn't any stable release yet?

Also, if everything is fine, I would like to know how can I configure a
Rolling file appender with rolling time of 4 hours? Is it possible?

Please suggest. I will appreciate all your help.

--
Thanks & Regards
Jagmohan Singh