[logback-user] logback error when using in maven project

Ceki Gülcü ceki at qos.ch
Tue Mar 19 15:49:05 CET 2013

The error indicates that
com.zreflect.emyed.whiteboard.pubsub.EventLoggerAsync class is expecting
a ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext, instead it obtains a
org.slf4j.helpers.NOPLoggerFactory. This usually occurs when some code
tries to cast the return value of
org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory and slf4j is bound to the NOP
implementation because no slf4j binding was available on the class path.
This is usually accompanied with an error message. See:

     http://slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder

HTH,