[logback-user] Job Logger configuration

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Sat Oct 12 12:27:39 CEST 2013

To be honest Matt I found the best way to understand these things is to set some breakpoints and step through it in the debugger.

If you find the problem the your can create a pull request on GitHub. I had problems with sifting appender before and was able to get some pull requests accepted to fix my problem.

David