[logback-user] ShutdownHook WAS: Release of logback version 1.1.2

Michael Reinhold mike at coursescheduler.io
Fri Apr 4 15:20:44 CEST 2014

Hi Ceki,

No problem! Things are busy all around. :)

I will rebase and separate this into two separate pull requests to make it
easier to review and merge. I should be able to get this back to you before
Monday without an issue.

Good catch on the ContextBase.removeShutdownHook - that reference should be
cleared as well. I'll make this change in the new pull request.

Cheers,

Mike Reinhold