[logback-user] configuration file in eclipse

David Roussel nabble at diroussel.xsmail.com
Mon Aug 18 09:59:06 CEST 2014

Hi Gokturk,

I'm just a logback user. I see what you mean about that FAQ question. It's a bit misleading.  The logback.xml must be in the root folder, unless you override it.

Have a look here: http://logback.qos.ch/manual/configuration.html

Which tells you that you can do this:
java -Dlogback.configurationFile=/path/to/config.xmlchapters.configuration.MyApp1

David